It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:45 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: New interview with Simon.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:48 am 
Site Admin

http://www.sfrevu.com/php/Review-id.php?id=14624

Post subject: Re: New interview with Simon.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 pm 

It's an interviewer that seems to have genuinely read and enjoyed the books! I wonder if Drew Bittner is a member of this forum? 8-)

Great interview, a couple of highlights from SRG that caught my interest the most:
Quote:
One reviewer once called Molly, Scariest Girlfriend Ever; and that's what keeps Eddie on his toes.

:lol:

Quote:
And once ghost girl Kim returns, in Spirits From Beyond...

Quote:
I've just finished a new short Nightside novel, The Big Game, to go in my new collection from Ace, Tales From The Nightside.

A title I can keep an eye out for! I wonder if this also be published in the UK? Since this is back in the Nightside vein, hopefully it will receive a domestic publication as well!

On a side note, I searched Amazon for "Tales From The Nightside" and a book was published by that name from an author "Charles Grant" in 1990. Looks like it was a collection of Lovecraftian-style short stories based on the single review in Amazon. Poor Mr Grant is going to see an accidental resurgence in his novel's search requests! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:58 am 
Site Admin

Alyindar wrote:

Quote:
I've just finished a new short Nightside novel, The Big Game, to go in my new collection from Ace, Tales From The Nightside.

A title I can keep an eye out for! I wonder if this also be published in the UK? Since this is back in the Nightside vein, hopefully it will receive a domestic publication as well!
:

The collection is being published as an ebook by Simon agent (there'll be a link as soon as it's available).

There will be no paperback in the UK unless things change in the next few months. Simon still has no UK publisher and no one is taking an interest...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:12 pm 

It's ridiculous that I have to import his books. :x

Can I order them from him direct? :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]