It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:59 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: New Ebooks.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 am 

I have. I use it all the time.
I have to admit that when I first got my kindle (back in January I think that was) it was a total bitch to get books from there. Loads of them weren't available for international customers and you had to live in either the US or the UK.

But lately I've not had that problem anymore and I've been able to get every book I want for a couple of months now. Admittedly none were very new releases so I'll let you know how it goes on the 30th when I'll be trying to get my hands on Ghost of a Smile.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 am 
Site Admin

Thanks. Be interested on how you get on.

If people are having problems, I was thinking of doing an FAQ on how to use proxy's but thinking on that I'm not sure of the legal side... Have to go an do some research ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:55 am 

I just checked on my computer (I don't have wifi at home) and it is listed as available. And more expensive as the actual paperback, go figure. You'd think it'd be cheaper as they don't have to ship it.

I'm going to go for the actual download attempt this afternoon when I have to be in town. Our local train station has free wifi so until college starts again Friday, that's the place to be to get kindle books :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:15 pm 

@ Steve: I had no issue what so ever to get it via the kindle store accessed on my kindle.

I searched on the title and got it pretty much straight away :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2