It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: A simple THANK YOU!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:47 pm 

Thank you Mister Green for the wonderfull job you did, do and (I hope) you will still do for as long as possible.

I only read The Nighside series and right now I'm in the process of ready A Ghost of a Chance. I stumble across The Nightside while trying to find something interesting to ready in the Fantasy/Mystery genre with a bit of magic trown into the mix after I read the The Dresden Files Series which got me hooked from the first book.

I must say that at first I was expecting the darker writing and the more gruesome scenarios but after a while I started to like it to see through it and I have to say I am impresed. In me you have found a loyal fan and a avid reader, esspecially of fantasy and mistery.

In my country, which is Romania, reading esspecially reading something you aren't forced to read it's a curse and a blasphemy for my fellow teenagers, but thanks to my grandmother(God Bless her soul!) I started to read and I hoped I won't loose the will and power of reading.

Thank you very much for a wonderfull and very entertaining ride among the misteries of the NIGHTSIDE.

A humble reader from a forgotten place,
Azhrey.

Post subject: Re: A simple THANK YOU!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:51 pm 

Welcome, Azhrey (did I spell that right?)

It's always interesting to see people from new countries coming into the fold. I wish you many more years of reading interesting stuff. Simon Green is one of the best!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:50 pm 

Yes he is one of the best and I hope he will keep it up. I soooo do love a good book.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:31 am 

Hello Azhrey! I am from Bulgaria, so I am very happy to find more SRG fans from the Bolkans! Nightside is truly an awesome series, but don't stop there - if you can find the Deathstalker novels, read them, too! They are scifi so epic, that Star Wars look like a family quarrel next to them...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 am 
Site Admin

Hi Azhrey,
And welcome to site.

Hope you have long and rewarding stay (well as long as your sanity holds out here!).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:05 pm 

Compared with some of the books written by some romanian writers, Mister Greens books are quite pleaseant. The at least make sense, sort of, I finished Ghost of a Chance. Very good story, pretty natural characters considering what their job is, and a very nice start for a series.

Thank you for a wonderfull read, Mister Green, again.

I will post my opinions of the other series as soon I read them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:15 pm 

Ghost of a Chance rocks, especially JC and the monster was pretty terrifying...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]