It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:48 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Greetings
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:54 pm 

New member, me.

I found Mr Green's books through a long a long and enjoyable thread of books from fairy tales and Tolkien, Asimov, Heinlein, and Harrison and all the other good guys when I was young, through Iain Banks and Iain M. Banks, Gibson and Stephenson in the cyberpunk years, guys like Jim Butcher, A. Lee Martinez, Terry Pratchett, and more recent stuff like Derek J. Canyon, Terry Mancour, Kevin O. McLaughlin, Zachary Rawlins, B. Justin Shier, John G. Hartness, the blessed Joe Abercrombie, Suzanne Collins, weird Jon F. Merz, Jim Bernheimer, J.M. Pierce, Harry Connolly (who really needs to write more 20 Palaces books), maestro Kevin Hearne, John G. Hartness, Martin Millar, and the greatest living author Steve Aylett, who rules on the basis of Lint, read it and weep.

I started reading Nightside a few days ago and I'm 73% (kindle) on Sharper Than... I'm wondering why John or Suzie haven't shared their werewolf blood with Tommy to keep him alive, especially since John has just been bleeding so much. I guess he deserves to die (no spoilers please :)