It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 12:22 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Just want to say thank you... :)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:21 am 

i've read every book of mr. green's throughout my life, and i've always considered him to be my personal favorite. i discovered his world when i was fifteen while going through some boxes of my fathers books. i came upon deathstalker and was off to the races. where my father is a fantasy collector i took off into the sci-fi realms, all thanks to that book! in the ensuing years i have devoured every book that mr. green has released. i can't wait for more! i have even taken to using one of my favorite chars from his deathstalker series as my screen name for a few of the mmorpg's that i play from time to time. i am eccstatic to have found this site; i just don't know why i didn't sooner. thanks!

Post subject: Re: Just want to say thank you... :)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 am 

I read Hawk and Fisher when I was a kid and I liked it, but it was many years later, when I discovered The Deathstalker and became a true fan... this is a great, awesome series! Later I read the Forest Kingdom novels, which I also loved and right now I am reading the Nightside series, a unique and very addictive story.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]