It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:03 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Sherlock
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:06 pm 

I liked Reichenbach Falls, but I didn't like the ending between Sherlock and Moriarty much. I'm curious to see where they're taking it because right now, it is not making that much sense to me.

Lots of crying fangirls though, and if tumblr is anything to go by, they're not over it yet. (For the record, I didn't shed a single tear, apparently, according to several fangirls that did bawl their eyes out, this makes me insensitive. I'm insensitive enough not to care :D)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:45 pm 

Anyone who cried clearly didn't read the books and .....spoilers

Why would two intelligent men, being on the run from the police in moden day leave their mobile phones switched on? ...Bad Writing, that's why :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:34 pm 

Having watched the episode now, I have to agree, that episode was just sloppily written. I liked the buildup to the roof encounter, even if a lot of it didn't flow well, but the whole roof encounter was terrible. Martin Freeman did a decent bit of acting after that at least, so the whole thing wasn't a total wash. Still looking forward to more - and really curious how they are going to write themselves out of this corner (yet another Moffat "deus ex machina" I guess).

Last edited by Alyindar on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:00 pm 

So I started watching this after reading this thread and loved it, the question I have now though is does anyone know how I can watch this in the US? I watched the first series on netflix but the second one probably wont be on there for sometime. Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 pm 

Buy the DVDs on import?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:27 pm 

I'm sure PBS will put out the rest of season 2 eventually, and BBC Worldwide will eventually publish a region 1 DVD. In the mean time, there's "alternate methods" depending on how flexible you are.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:12 pm 

Well I'm geolocked from actually streaming it from the websites I can find. I didn't really want to torrent it but I don't want to buy and import DVDs either so I'll just wait I suppose...Maybe I'll check on a British proxy server.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3