It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Beyond the Blue Moon audiobook now available!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:42 pm 

I've been a fan of GraphicAudio for some time now, after listening to the production they made of the Deathstalker series, and so far they have done justice to Blue Moon Rising and the Hawk & Fisher series. The first part of Beyond the Blue Moon is now available, which was probably my favorite book in the series. I'll be curious to hear their take on Chappie. I'm downloading it now, go give it a listen!

http://www.graphicaudio.net/p-809-beyond-the-blue-moon-1-of-3.aspx

Post subject: Re: Beyond the Blue Moon audiobook now available!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:52 pm 

Small spoiler warning...

Opinion: The audiobook has the usual high quality of a GraphicAudio production. The same voice actors from the Hawk & Fisher series reprising their roles (including all the small parts, such as Gaunt, Mistique, and both guard commanders), which I'm grateful for. Part 1 ends with the group returning to the Forest Kingdom, completing their journey past the Darkwood and just before arriving at the castle. All in all a good listen, I'll be picking up the rest of the series as it is released!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:34 pm 
Site Admin

Nice.

Might have a kind of tie up with the good people at Graphic Audio in a few weeks. . . watch this space. . .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 am 

I've been having a look at the graphic audio site, and I'm trying to figure out how us in SRG's homeland buy the things. The site linked to states that only US and Canada can buy from that site. The international site has a greatly reduced selection. I'm assuming this is because of licensing, but wondering if you know whether the full selection will be available on the international site eventually?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:00 pm 

Part 2 is now available, with this part closing out after the walking man arrives at the castle and talks with Felicity, so before Hawk & Fisher decide to venture into the cathedral.

Kingfisher - my apologies for not responding earlier, I did not follow this thread. I noticed the current selection for The Forest Kingdom Saga on the international site currently matches the North American offerings, although the Deathstalker selection is missing a few novels. The checkout on the NA site offers Paypal as an option, you could always try ordering through there and using Paypal to checkout?

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

Final part just released.

http://www.graphicaudio.net/p-839-beyon ... -of-3.aspx

Fans of Graphic Audio, keep checking the site for some news in the next few weeks . . .